Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I might as well Advertise!

It has been pretty busy at the house lately. The sheetrockers are busy mudding and tapng and should wrap things up in a week. Looks real nice, I will have to take some more interior pictures. We have also finalized colors and the painter will start on the outside on Friday. I am real happy with the choices. Hopefully it turns out as good as I imagine it :-) We have had some problems with the In Floor heating company. They are going out of business it appears. Never a good thing but it leaves us with an unfinished heating system plus we will probably lose some money in the process ;-( Unfortunatley I think this is something to watch out for even more so over the winter. It's a slow time for construction and many businesses are struggling already.
I have been working on putting together the next project for myself. Finalizing and updating my business name, logo and website. Stay tuned for all that. Here is a quick glimpse of the flyer that I put in front of our project. I seem to be getting plenty of interest so hopefully this could lead to additional work. Design, Project Management, Consulting.........Keep me in mind!!!

No comments: