Friday, January 29, 2010

Stained Concrete.........Luv it!!!

Master Bedroom Stained Concrete Floor, looking from the patio door through to the bathroom.

Master again looking from the end of the hallway.  It's not really that shiny, the light was just reflecting through the windows.
Front Porch Stain is a little more varigated or the colors flow more.  Still looks great to me!

So,  I just love the look and coloring of the stained concrete floors.  They look better in person as the material and color variations pop out more.  They tie in real well with the overall design and colors.  Pictures of the marmoleum in the Laundry Room tomorrow.  I got it down after a little tugging and struggling :-)  One big sheet the size of the room you are putting it in is definitely awkward to get glued down in the right spot!  I did ok with a few minor errors and imperfections but once the room is trimmed out I think it will look just fine.

2 comments:

sister one said...

concrete floors look great

dp said...

That was a fast reply! :-) I am real happy how they turned out. Gotta go shower and get all the glue off my hands from the marmoleum :-)