Sunday, January 4, 2009

Interior Changes

The snow has kept me from working outside lately. It is all gone now but I just looked out the window and darned if it isn't snowing again! I don't think it will stay long though. The last few days I have been remodeling spaces and moving our belongings around to accomodate the demo work I need to do in the living room area. I need to prepare this area for new footings in the next week.

1. "Rough finished" the back bedroom enough so I could move us back into this space. This room is now a good size space with a nice size closet. It will make a great #2 bedroom.

2. Tore down the entry closet and adjacent wall so the third bedroom is now a sitting area off the front door. To do this I built a temporary wall along the living room side.



3. Built a temporary wall to block off the living room form the dining/kitchen area.


So next week I need to finish foundation digging outside, demo the living room floor, and prep for footings.





No comments: